We believe that all client/patients receiving services from OrthoCare Medical Equipment, LLC should be informed of their rights.
Therefore, you are entitled to:
- Receive reasonable coordination and continuity of services from the referring agency for home medical equipment services.
- Receive a timely response from OrthoCare Medical Equipment, LLC when homecare services/care is needed or requested.
- Be fully informed in advance about service/care to be provided and any modifications to the Plan of Service/Care.
- Participate in the development and periodic revision of the Plan of service/care.
- Informed consent and refusal of service/care or treatment after the consequences of refusing service/care or treatment are fully presented.
- Be informed in advance of the charges, including payment for service/care expected from third parties and any charges for which the client/patient will be responsible.
- Have one’s property and person treated with respect, consideration, and recognition of client/patient dignity and individuality.
- Be able to identify visiting staff members through proper identification.
- Voice grievances/complaints or recommend changes in policy, staff or service/care without restraint, interference, coercion, discriminationor reprisal.
- Choose a health care provider.
- Confidentiality and privacy of all information contained in the client/patient record and of Protected Health Information.
- Receive appropriate service/care without discrimination in accordance with physician orders.
- Be informed of any financial benefits when referred to an organization.
- Be fully informed of one’s responsibilities.
- Be informed of provider service/care limitations.
- Be informed of anticipated outcomes of service/care and of any barriers in outcome achievement.